Saturday, November 3, 2012

Inspirational Quote About Loneliness - Self Help Daily

Quote About Loneliness

?So do not be lonely. You are just alone. It is like saying you are old. I am not old; I?m just older. -? Anna

I pull my quotes of the day from a great number of places. 8 times out of 10 they?re quotes I?ve recently read, thought about, or recently ?called on? for inspiration or motivation.? Today?s quote of the day is a rare bird: It?s taken from a comment left here on Self Help Daily.

The comment was left on a post about Overcoming Loneliness, but that?s not even remotely important compared to the comment, itself ? or more importantly the author of the comment.? Anna has been a widow for a year.? When I read that ? at the first of her comment ? my heart sank.? I thought, ?Bless her heart?? (we Kentuckians are always blessing someone?s heart).? Then after I read a little more, I realized, this is one very special lady and simply refuses to hand over her joy to life?s circumstances.

Her words, her demeanor, her grace, and her spirit touched me and I wanted to pass it along.

To read her entire comment, go to the post, scroll down to the comments, and look for Anna.? You?re going to love her.

Related Articles:

  1. Friday?s Quote of the Day
  2. Why Are So Many People Lonely?
  3. Wednesday?s Quote of the Day
  4. Quote About Fruitful Mistakes
  5. Inspirational Quote of the Day
  6. God Bless You

Source: http://www.selfhelpdaily.com/inspirational-quote-loneliness/

new jersey Hurricane Sandy atlantic city notre dame football WWE ocean city maryland Nexus 7

No comments:

Post a Comment